It’s been a hot summer! Cool off at one of the four western Pennsylvania theme parks! The Kittanning Paper will award the winner of our End of Summer Contest up to a maximum of five tickets to their favorite theme park in a random drawing from August 15 through August 19, 2016. Use the form below to enter the contest!
The Fine Print…
- By entering the contest, you confirm that your family is able to attend the theme park some day between the time of the award and Labor Day 2016.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to provide their own transportation to the theme park.
- Entries only accepted online. Random drawing will be held daily from entries.
- Winners acknowledge and agree to their information being published in both digital and print editions of the Kittanning Paper.
- Winner must be age 18 or older and a resident of Armstrong County. Winner will be notified by email within 24 hours following the close of the contest each day.
- Only one winner per household during the length of this contest. Maximum number of tickets awarded to any 1 family will be five tickets.
- Entry blanks must be fully completed. If a section is not completed, the entry will be disqualified.
- Only submissions made from our website will be accepted.
- Immediate family members living in the same household of our staff, writers, contributors, and employees are not eligible to enter the contest.
- Tickets will continue to be awarded as long as supplies last.
CONTEST ELECTRONIC ENTRY FORM: